NuCast Smokin' Hot Fly Rod
"Folks, I just spent two days on the water with an 8 wt. NuCast Smokin' Hot Fly Rod. It's one of the most responsive "Eights" I've ever thrown. Fresh or Salt...doesn't matter.
That's my #8 wt on the banks of the Mississippi at right...ready for some bronzeback!
My brother (and expert flyrod caster) Bruce Miller - uses the "Smokin' Hot" exclusively and hasn't picked up his Sage ever since he got the Smokin' Hot Rod!" - Brad Miller
The finish on these rods suggest quality costing well over 3 to 4 times the price.
You get these beautiful rods in a custom four piece rod sock that fits into a gorgeous, durable cordura-type green rod tube for protection.
Check out the reel seat on this rod and tell me where else you can find something this cool for under $200! Check out these features:
- High Modulus carbon fiber makes for a lightweight, strong and responsive fly rod
- Medium Fast action is well balanced to create a blend of power and accuracy in a variety of conditions
- AAA-grade cork handle
- Reel seat is an anodized aluminum cut away design with an olive green woven carbon insert
- Guides are stainless steel and aluminum oxide material for light weight and superior wear
- Olive green translucent finish include NuCast logo, wt, pc and Smokin' Hot in gold print
- 9 feet 4 sections and a new 8 foot 4 wt. for the brushy streams!
- Each Smokin' Hot fly rod ships in a green protective rod sock and a strong polyurethane rod tube covered with a green olive oxford cloth. NuCast logo is embroidered on each.
NuCast is out of business at of the end of 2020.
I have one #4, one #5, one #7 and one #8. These are the only NuCast rods available anywhere.
Fly Rod Guarantee
All NuCast graphite fly rods are covered under our Unconditional Fly Rod Guarantee for the original owner of the rod. Simply send the fly rod back to our facility with a $30.00 check and written note explaining the problem. Enclose your name, return address and email address. Our technicians will examine the fly rod and determine whether to repair or replace it with an equal value fly rod. Extra tips may be purchased separately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome rod, my Sage sits at home when I go bass fishing . I use the 8wt and it is super!