FlyBass Hopper Popper Twin Pack
Big Trout/Bass + Mega Hopper Poppers - 18 Flies
Be Ready for the Greatest Topwater Action of the summer (when poppers won't produce...).
Buy both of these proven selections together and save!
These selections are only available from FlyBass and supplies are very limited.
These are the most durably tied flies you will ever use!
Use these flies throughout the season, especially when the fish will not come to other surface offerings, such as poppers.
They make the best dropper point fly on the market today!
You get a total of 18 of the finest handcrafted foam hoppers available anywhere.
Watch your fishing buddies salivate as you knock 'em dead with these unique flies.
How to Fish Hopper Poppers:
- Generally, I like to start by dead drifting them along the bank.
- They are best fish under overhanging cover, especially grassy bank.
- You cannot get them close enough to the bank, hit the cover and let them drop onto the water.
- A gentle twitch of the rod tip will add some life to these patterns.
- The concave face will move water, similar to a popper, if you need to stir things up a bit.
Experiment: Some days the fish will come up and sip them in...other days they'll slam 'em. Watch the hopper very closely, often times it will simply dissappear as the trout or bass gently sucks them in from beneath.
Buy Individual Packs:
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Hopper Flies for Smallmouth Bass in Minnesota
Action on the Mississippi River in Minnesota. Brad Miller of F...
Fly Fishing Bass with Foam Hoppers
Brad Miller of FlyBass.com discusses new hopper patterns for d...
Dry Fly Hopper Fly Fishing Smallmouth Bass
Brad Miller talks about must-have hopper patterns for summer a...