Lefty's Popping Bug Bodies Sampler Assortment Selection - 4 Colors | 3 Sizes
Why not try a sampling of all sizes and colors?
That's just what you'll get with this selection!
Available in quantities of: 1, 2, 3, & 4 of EACH popper body color and size.
You'll get 12, 24, 36, or 48 popper bodies in an equal mixture of colors and sizes.
Small and Medium for panfish and bass.
Large for Pike, Big Bass and Saltwater.
- 12 - Contains: 4 Yellow, 4 Chartreuse, 2 White, 2 Black + 12 hooks
- 24 - Contains: 10 Yellow, 6 Chartreuse, 4 White, 4 Black + 24 hooks
- 36 - Contains: 16 Yellow, 10 Chartreuse, 5 White, 5 Black + 36 hooks
- 48 - Contains: 20 Yellow, 16 Chartreuse, 6 White, 6 Black + 48 hooks
1) Large Saltwater/Big Bass/Pike = Mustad CK74S SS 2XH/4XL - Size 1 or 1/0
2) Medium Bass = Mustad 34011 #2; also for saltwater Mustad CK74S SS - size 4
3) Small Panfish = 4X Streamer hook #6 or Mustad 34100 #4 or #6 (6 is smaller)
The 33903 Kink shank also works well in #6 or #8)
SPECIAL HOOK PLACEMENT NOTE:
These bodies come with a pre-drilled hole used when they are shaped.
DO NOT USE THIS HOLE FOR HOOK PLACEMENT for the Large Size!
The hook eye will ride too high reducing the gap and angling the hook off level on the side plane.
The rear hole can be used, but you need to create a new channel approximately 1/16 - 1/8" above the bottom front contour.
You can also slice a channel with a cutting device and lay the hook into the groove. I believe the channel approach is best.